Saturday, May 16, 2009

VE ANGRY AND SAD

I HOPE MY DAD'S BOSS WILL DIE TML MORNING!!!

he is so bad!!
he refused to pay for my dad's CPF for 6 mths and now he got caught. is he farkin own business...he scolded my dad and wan my dad to pay 4.2k for the cpf. he tok my dad duno eng..tok he is stupid. so wan him to pay for everyting. in fact, the boss had to pay for everyting!! so now cpf ppl fine the boss and make him pay 4.2k to my dad cpf.. den the farkin boss sweet talk to my dad and ask him share share pay..ask my dad pay 2k..WTF??
and the worst ting is my dad wana pay for it. STUPID. OMG.
i rather he give mi the $$ den to give the bad boss!!
i skiped sch go work jus in case cpf no money pay pay sch fee. as his cpf is running low.
and now he goin to give ppl 2k instead of giving mi?? fark.
dad is goin to give the $ to him tml. i hope the boss wil die b4 my dad hand him the cash.
pls help mi pray hard.
*i'm ve ve ve sad *

No comments: