Sunday, May 16, 2010

ok. didnt reali wan to blog but i reali cannot take it.
i am feeling so upset.
life so tough for me now.
hate it hate it hate it.
so much things running across my brain.
WORK is stressful when i couldnt make it in the morning.
my job is easy. and my in charge is so good and kind.
i got no reason to skip work.
but i cant stop myself from the giddyness in the morning tat kills me!
i hate it. wat can i do now. i feel so bad.
next, FYP due in 3 months time.
i know nth. reali nth!
should start doin my report and poster le.
but i got nth to put.
and weekends is always not enough.
how to find time to do my FYP?
monday to thursda, 7.30pm reach home.
8pm done bathing.
9pm done with my dinner.
10pm done with my playing with aiai.
den i slp le.
so how to do my FYP on weekdays?
work is getting more busy as i learn more skill.
sometime, doin non-stop.
so tired.
i hate 6 months attachment cum FYP.
becos there is no much time to do my FYP!
unfair.
ppl in sch use 3 months to do thier FYP.
wat abt those havin 6 months attachment cum FYP?!!
SUX.

ok, next, my driving test is coming soon again.
but i couldnt bring myself for car pract. ( i hate driving! )
haix.i am so not good in driving but i dun wana fail again.
its so costly!

u guys must be tinkin y i wana get my car license now huh?
no money, no time, and stil got sch work to handle.
i didnt wan to take a car license.
but i need it asap.
not for driving but for wat i am waiting for.
so tired. getting a license not for driving. how stupid of me.
ok.
i hate parkin. reali hate it.
just farking let me pass!

i gona hate this year.
its damn sux!
some idiots out there extended my sadness for another year.
F them!

wat is done is done.
i gona go on and pay for my mistake.
gals, it was reali my mistake.

my life, my choice, my mistake.

No comments: