Saturday, July 17, 2010

PROMISE

u know wat.
i tink my life stil so sux aft years.
haha.
is already 3am.
wat the hell am i doin?
found my two old blog.
totally sux to max.
although i have some wonderful frens, my days wasnt as good as i want?

in the past, didnt had a good relationship with my family. been saving money to leave the hs.
in the past, been quarreling with shawn.he love to tell me "sometime u know some stuffs better left unknown to be known" and he always said : kai xin jiu hao
he somehow changed me.
but well, kai xin jiu hao dun last me long.
becos u had nv remind me abt this for 2 years.
and tis is how i spent my two years.
now, having a better relationship with my family.
taken in all the terrible feelin that i had.
i know i had to bear with it.
i have to give them all i can.
although its still so sux, at least i learn to love my family and accepted them.
at least i quit what i tink is bad for me.
thanks for not takin away my freedom.
thanks for the wake up call.

thanks.
i promise i wont do wrong again.

PROMISE



No comments: