Sunday, May 8, 2011

life been so so so busy!
becos its too fun and happening!
HAHA
love what i am doin everyday =)
tinking of 1 yr back when i was doin my attachment,
its was damn freaking SUCK!!!
i tok i will end my life in the LAB!
now that i ended up in a lovely place full of fun and smile
seriously love it
the morning greeting from all the beloved furkids
would brighten up my day!
of cos, ther's still sometime i got stressed up =(
and i will always overcome it!!
weekends should be time for me to rest
but its unfair for aiai rite?
been bringing aiai out during the weekends
and i seriously didnt have much time to slack( slp more)
i know i am fallin sick soon if i dun give myself a break
but but but
NOT ENOUGH TIME!
hahaha

Mr Stupid, i know i have neglected u!
sorry la
haha
i know u will understand =)
love u!

No comments: