Monday, September 26, 2011

i am so sick today
but its ok
bcos i love my job
and
i overcome everything toda
because
one of my regular customers (a son (30 plus) and his mum (60 plus))
actually hoped and asked me not to leave c4p when the management change on dec
altho they are not the first one to ask me to stay, i am very touched by them.
their reaction was so big and the way they ask is so true.
and a lot of them ask me to hang on (funny tho) haha

been tinking alot recently regarding my job at c4p.
i have doubt in myself at times if i can overcome the stress from work
hmmmm
but when it comes to my customers and their dogs,
i cant bear to leave
they will always show their appreciation by getting me some gift
not the gift that makes me happy but their appreciation.
i might not be able to have this type of feeling/happiness again in life after i left c4p??
yes my job is happy and fun but its not only tired but stressful too
i am like looking aft LIFES everyday
how can that be not stressful?
should i ask for a demote?
yes too much to handle
i am not smart nor hardworking
haha
life goes on......................
and
I
AM
FUCKING
GOING
FOR
MY
M5
EXAM
TML
AGAIN.
jus like wat i had said, its ok to FAIL.
hahhahahahaha
i am not givin it up YET

goodnite and wish me LUCK!
huat ar!!!

No comments: