Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY 2010 !!!!!!

i got a lot a lot to share.
woohoo~~
i am so so so happy.
hmmm..shall start from ytd.
ytd i got my hp bill and it stated $270.
i was shock that there was a termnination fee!
FARK rite?
couldnt slp last nite. and almost cry.
was too stress up not only abt the $270 but alot of things.
i was damn sad la. haix.
so toda i try my best and tired myself to do some stupid stuff,
and manage to earn $200 out of smth. haha
and toda in the evening, i was so so lucky!!
$$$$$ FINALLY DROPPED FROM THE SKY!!
a lot a lot!!
i can pay my bills, my debt, and i can continues to go for my car pract already!!
and i can buy myself a good printer!!
woohoo~~
well, always when i am at the end of the corner waiting to die,
good things will jus happen for mi!
i feel so relax now!
i hope you too will be lucky and happy!
i know u can make it de.
jia you!

Thanks ah ma and god for blessin me.



No comments: