Friday, January 15, 2010

i was feelin so unwell in the evenin.
so i decided to take a nap.
sis went out to see doc.
aiai been barkin n crying.
get so pissed off.
woke up scolded her with big and long cardboard pointin at her.
she stop barkin but cried more.
i ignored her.
and now she been ignoring me for 3hrs.
BAD GAL!
i am so upset. :(
shawn came over be take his bag and finally aiai cheer up.
hmmm.. so we took her for a walk.
and now, she ignore me again.
angry!
ok nvm. fine.

den daddy asked me wat time i am goin sch tml.
i replied " see i wake up wat time lo"
den he asked if i nv wake up den dun need go lo?
i replied ' aftnoon sure will go la'
he said ' u can quit ur sch n go work la. earn income to feed the family la.'
den he laughin over ther with my mum!
aghh!! he always like tis lo!
know he is jokin la.
but so bad rite?
always laugh at me.
i know he trust me.
he know i wont give up my studies de.
thats y he will speak like tis. :)
well, daddy the best hor?
haha. i guess he dote me the most.?

*forget those that needs to be forgotten and remember those wonderful memorise*


ok. common test result gona release soon!!
i need a more den PASS grade. pls.
good luck!

nitenite!



No comments: