Friday, February 26, 2010

no mood to study at all.
bioprocess is reali so dry.
i know nth abt it..
forcing myself to read n read.
haix.
dad quarreled with mum.
they had already nv talk for two days le.
and i oso two days nv talk to them.
they oso wont ans even if i talk.
quite upset abt it.
tryin not to tink n concentrate on my notes.
lookin at their black face, i feel like scoldin them.
although mummy nv said anything but i know she's very upset.
and daddy must be very pissed off and angry.
so what can i do?
tryin hard to maintain what i can do.
both of my sis just got to know abt it.
didnt wan to let them know but....
my eldest sis found out and so i need to explain to my younger sis.
i dun like it.
i feel tired.
may god bless us.
ok. jason finally open his eyes le.
hope he is fine and recover soon.
may god bless him too.

JIA YOU!



No comments: