Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ok. i dun tink i am goin to let aiai go for grooming without me goin.
i dun wan ppl to transport her here n ther.
she'll be scared and she'll vomit in the car.
so scare that the ppl or other dogs will bully her.
oh watever.
i drop the idea of lettin ppl to fetch her go grooming le.
and i am thinkin again of whether should i leave her for two weeks and enjoy myself oversea.
damn it. i duno wat will happen to her or me.
i love her more n more each day.
i cant wait to rush home jus to hug her and keep her accompany.
or in another way she keep me accompany.
when i tink of goin oversea, i'll start to tink of her.
small little her.
will she be sad and afraid?
will my family help me look aft her properly?
will they change her water for her daily?
which they had nv done so.
OMG.
wat should i do?
i wanted so much to go but wat abt her?
am i jus being selfish?
haix.
should i pass the interview?
or should i not pass?
two weeks is so long. :(

HELP~~~

No comments: