Saturday, March 6, 2010

simply for the 3 lame gals of my love.

smth bad happened to aiai toda.
i nearly lose her.
she accidentally hang herself in the middle of the gate's hole.
she was crying over ther when no one was home expect for my grandpa.
yes, my grandpa saved her. thanks god for not taking aiai away from me.
she's too important for me to lose.
without her i wont be standing up so strong and brave to face what i didnt wan to face.
tis two days been tinkin a lot.
knowing that i might regret wat i am doin now but i reali dun wana regret in the future for not doin so now.
at least i am trying hard to fight now.
no matter wats the out come next yr, i promise i will stay strong.
my dear gals, i wana thanks u all for the understanding n love u gals gave.
and shawn for not leaving me aft all tat foolish stuff i have did.
last but not least my parents, although they didnt know wat happened but without them i wont have a complete home.

THANK YOU.


now, i hope Eli will be fine. u are goin for the brain scan on monday.
i tell u, u gona be fine! and pls take good care of urself.
i am jus so near, a cal will do. and u know u will see me in the next ten mins :)

ok. now is xuan, cheer up and look forward! JIAYOU! will respect ur decision jus like how u respected mine.

so now u know i wana say abt u le hor? tan chew mui!
how can u said u are lonely when u know u r not at all!!
who's the lonely one huh? u know clearly ya?
enjoy the moment of "Quarreling and sadness".
is glad tat u can taste it huh?
cherish it ok?

love u gals. MUACK!

No comments: