Sunday, March 14, 2010

tis few days been so busy..
duno wat the hell i am doin oso la.
haha
anyway, tat teo c.b got into trouble le.
haha. cos i go complain. blah blah blah.
okok.. went to buy two pair of jeans aft car pract.
car pract will always stress me up la. haix.
the jeans was ok ba.
comforable and not expensive la. mummy paid for it!! woohoo~~
gona wear it for my 6 months attachment.
hmmm..wondering whether should i take bus or train to work.
hahaha. nvm. see how ba.
tml will be the last day for me to reali slack le.
i reali wan to make full use of it!!
gona rot on my bed with aiai!! haha

hmmm.. credit card bil come le.
use until cannot use le. excess the limit le.
who wana help me pay first?? :(
sian.. oso duno wat i spend on lo.
one fine day when i am in front of the counter waitin to sign, the person said:
miss ur card cannot credit anymore.
WTH! so shock.
so i try to use my net which i guess tat was stil 50 bucks in it.
ended up, same story. :(
wanted so much to hide into a hole lo. haha.
so used my last 50 dollar note.
den i start msg ppl who owe me money!
haha
PS.

money will only be in by may ba i guess.
haha. open my red packet later. still got 3 i haven open.
put in my pillow until now.
guess got abt 50 to 80 bucks ba.

next sunda i am so goin to bring aiai to swimming!!
gona ask money from daddy le.
dun wan my face le. haha.
ez link card oso no money le.
gona be thick skin and ask my dad top up for me.
ok.
gona slack with aiai til 2 am den go slp le.
goodnite!

No comments: