Thursday, October 21, 2010

HELLO!
i am alive aft 3 days of sch.
haha.
stil love sch the most
lect, eat, sit, slack, write and takin a nap.
i love my life now.
quite peaceful :)
trying to avoid r/s thingy such as quarreling or watever.
making it as simple as possible
shouldnt r/s be simple and peaceful?
watever it is, i'm gona put in more effort for my last sem
at least get a gpa of 3 la.
fark
i've started to avoid ppl ard.
jus wana spend more time at home ba
i dun reply msg becos how u wan me to reply?
"eh but i dun wana meet u."
or
"eh i wana stay home"

ok, i feel very peace now.
let me be in this peaceful state

oh ya, i been growing n growing fatter.
and i seriously HATE it!

and i duno y i dream alot
no much nitemare but messy dream
alot alot.
make me feel so tired even i've already slept for 12 hours
gosh~


No comments: