Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i know i been very free these days
ppl been askin me
"eh, u very free huh? keep bloggin"
YES i am reali very free :))
pls dun get jealous
i have suffered 6 months of hell during attachment
i dun wana find a full time job for this holiday
so i am farkin free :)
while frens are having fyp n full time work
damn sian lo
so been tellin myself to start doin some "homework" for next sem :)
i know i am lazy
but i will try
vic pass me most of the module notes le
and most of the HINTS! haha
hope ur hints can help me hit 3 !
i am gona to read through and do the tut den the report
hmmm but when i think of sch is startin soon,
i will tell myself,
slack first :D
which is very bad
i am fully rot le
and become more "meaty"





sch reali gona start le :(
less den 2 weeks time
guess i wont be bloggin much when sch reopen
cos i will be damn busy!
monda to frida sch cum project!
sat n sun work full shift from 8.30am to 7pm !!
damn cool rite?
i am gona be like a robot
haha
i wont neglect aiai cos i am gona bring her to work with me
$60 - $30 cab fare i stil earn $30
so ok la hor?
or should i bring her take bus?


ok, from ytd onwards
aiai kept on wan to hump me :(
she will make noise(cry) or bark at me when i scold her
i duno wats wrong with her
shes getting more wild yet emo at times
i duno her~~
siao siao de
time to bring aiai go walk walk le
goodnites :)

No comments: