Sunday, April 24, 2011

Part of growing up

ok gona update abt my busy life =)

first of all, i am busy with work for sure!
most of the time i am physical tired?
after all, i love it.
FOR NOW my life is kind of "settle down".
tho i stil have alot to learn from my work but i am happy with wat i am doing.

my life is 80% perfect.
and yes i love my life.
it might be a lie.
but we should all be positive rite?
i might be "trying" to be happy?
but i know i am happy with life
its jus tat.... at times... i got this weird feeling of upset
and i know the reason.
you know i am trying hard to put it aside
so tat i can go on n on with a big smile.

if u can feel me, i am always not happy but i am trying.
lying to myself tat i am happy
think of all the good and blessing i have
instead of all the bad stuff.

gal, we all have a sad story to hide.
but i wan u to know
no matter wat,
we are always here for u.
You've made us worried for u.

No comments: