Friday, August 13, 2010

13 aug 2010 2.05am

fianlly finish my FYP
totally sux to max when i have to redo everything within two weeks
the worse part is supervisor not ard during the dueline week
i am reali farkin pissed off
now that i have complete everything
i am worry that this is not wat he wan
he just fly off without tellin me wat to do
haha
how wonderful my attachment is
lets hope my presentation on the 25th can go smoothly

this two days, been cracking my brain
i reali dun like to think
my brain was kind of blocked
haha
send my stuff to kengwai and ask him to check for me
thanks ya!

ya, i am stupid.
haha.
i can make a mess over a freaking simple thing
hell man
if brain can be donated, i will be the first one to donate away mine
btw, brain can be donated????
haha
ok, meeting gals on sunda for lunch :)
kinda miss fiona

and ya, aiai is getting better
not as moody le
she's getting smarter like me :0

Goodnite!




No comments: