Wednesday, August 25, 2010

presentation is over
everything was ok

i should feel happy n relax
yet now,
holiday is coming
it will nv be the same anymore

however, the frenship i had will always be the same
last nite, shawn helped me out on my presentation
cos he know if he dun help, i wont give a damn le
in the morning, he's the first to msg me
not wishin me good luck
but to tell me that if i am gona speak out, do give him a cal first
he know me so well til he know i need him to pei me le
you gals msg me and ask abt me
ya, i am fine of cos :)

without the 4 of u
i tink am dead by now
haha
reali thanks alot for not scolding me and was there for me.
i am sorry

last but not least, you :)
thanks for all the care and worries u had for me even tho u duno wat's goin on

tis holida gona be a painful one

i always tok is was a hibits to have u with no much love involved
now, when i am losting u, i know i reali love u for who u r
its always too late to realise
no longer the same anymore







No comments: