Sunday, August 8, 2010

woohoo~~
love workin at club4paws
working with dogs is real wonderful
although they can be quite naughty
one kept bitting my hair -_-
some can reali be very very naughty that i reali duno what to do with them
while some can be damn guai la
i am like lookin aft fake dog lo
haha. too guai le
hmmm
first day of work quite tired
haha. glad that Eli, Gerald, maya and marley came!
qutie fun ba.
haha.
i reali love working with these dogs.
the pay is too little for me to cover my expense la
i tink aft i finsh poly oso cannot work there le
oh, i got surprised by all of them!
i was moppin the floor and i start to sing.....
guess what?!
suddenly they all sat infront of me and start to shake their tail, all become so guai!
wow! i wonder if i scared them!! hahahahahaha!
ok. got a bodyache due to the combination of the work load and my period.. :(
i tink i know y i am so giddy this few days le.
tink reali bcos of my fyp ba? haix.
kind of like give up le. no need go ntu le. sian.
tink thats the reason that make me unwell ba
so fuck up.
and now off he went china
left me alone with my fyp
wan see how i die?
hmmm
stress but wat to do?
time to give up le.
hahahaha. ok
nvm la.
no much intention to go uni oso :)
i am hungry le -_-
5pm just ate fish n chip
gone case lo
been growing fatter n fatter.
wtf is wrong with me.
haha.. holida coming soon!!!!!
time to enjoy le!
i so wana go oversea la.
fark! y no one can go with me! idiot.
haha. time to rest :)
byebye!

No comments: