Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WOOHOO~~~~
i am so goin to work at club4paws.
well, my job is to bring the dogs to swim, walk, feed them and clean them.
and some counter work which i dun reali like la. haha.
gona learn how to stop a dog fight and handle naughty dog.
and of cos first aid :)
and some basic grooming. hehe.
ok, the pay~~~~
5 dollar per hr -_- and is so so far at yew tee.
haha. 12 to 5pm.
i dun tink i can earn any out of tis job.
the only reason is i wan to learn n play with the dogs :)
best is i can bring aiai with me to work!! WTH man!! haha
but but but.... no car :(
sad! how to transport her!?
anyway, when i get my car license, i need to drive company car to fetch dogs n send them home.
so i tink i can fetch aiai den. haha!!
hope everyting goes well for me! woohoo~~
*hope i dun get bitten by any of them on my first day of work.
toda training was pretty ok. haha.
i am loving it! haha

No comments: