Friday, August 20, 2010

woohoo~~
i am so happy!
gona end my freakin attachment next week!
gona buy my supervisor a gift.
wat can i buy for a china man?
well, he is quite good la.
actually very good?
i tink i slack the most in this lab.
afternoon nap and slacking ard~~
he dun reali care tho
haha
i tink he teach me quite alot oso la
jus tat i go in from left come out from right -_-
ok, toda is FRIDA!!
going vivo for dinner and gona shop for gift and buy aiai her wetfood.
this month damn overspend.
100 plus on aiai health
and blah blah blah
not yet pay my credit card bill
damn it
feel like givin my dad the bill
haha~~
daddy beat me ytd for callin him" eh HELLO HELLO!"
LOL
damn hard
he very long nv give me money le
idiot
tell him i no money go for car pract le
and he gave me a smile n ignore me
ok. pay is in ytd
time to pay my bill
and gona stock up aiai's wet unhealthy food le
boss in
bye!

No comments: